ASRock's UEFI for this motherboard is very similar to that of their other motherboards, with both an Advanced mode and an EZ Mode. Overall, all overclocking settings are present and accounted for. Fan control is present in both GUI and manual menu input mode.
Software applications include Phantom Gaming Tuning, Gaming LAN software, Polychrome RGB, and Key Master.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]