The UEFI on this motherboard is slightly different than BIOSTAR's other motherboards, it's a bit better in regards to look and feel. Fan control is present in a GUI form, and there is full RGB LED control, perhaps the most advanced I have seen inside a UEFI, even when compared to the bigger players like ASUS. Overclocking controls are pretty straight forward; you can set XMP, change a handful of voltages, and set your CPU ratio, but you probably wont need more than that.
BIOSTAR's software package includes Racing GT Utility, FLY.NET, BullGuard, BIO-Remote2, and Smart Speed LAN.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450GT3 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]