The B450GT3 shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in an 4+2 phase configuration and utilizes the Intersil ISL95712 in 4+2 phase mode. It seems that the PWM controller offers two integrated drivers for the main rail and one for the SoC rail, so they added three ISL6625A drivers to facilitate the VRM. Each power stage is in a two-low one-high MOSFET configuration. The low-side MOSFETs are the SM4364A and the high side are SM4377.
The memory VRM is a single phase controlled by the Anpec APW7120 and two SM4377 MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450GT3 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]