C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB with an integrated amplifier and some audio grade capacitors.
The NIC is a i219v from Intel. WIFI is provided by an Intel Wireless AC 9560NGW, which is capable of up to 1.733Gbps.
There are two ASMedia ASM1543 type-C port controllers for the rear type-C port and the internal type-C header.
The Nuvoton NCT6792D is the SuperIO controller responsible for controlling the system and fans. The chip labeled 10268A is a Rensas microcontroller used to control the addressable RGBs on the rear of the motherboard.
The GD75232 is a driver and receiver chip used to control the COM port. The BIOS ROM sits in a container.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]