The C9Z390-CG-IW shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is made up of server versions of normal consumer components, and should be able to handle more than the consumer part. The PWM controller is a digital Primarion PXE1520, which is from Infineon, and it's a 5+2 controller. The power stages are Infineon's 70A TDA21470, which are the best you can currently get. There are also high current inductors on board.
The VCCSA and VCCIO and memory utilize monolithic power systems MPQ8633, which are 12A POL chips. There is also a Texas Instruments TPD56C215, which also provides up to 12A.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]