Out of the Box Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of Singularity
As the CPU isn't going to be sold as a standalone product like every other product in our charts, we decided to review it as it with the exception of changing the GPU out to one of the GTX 1080 Tis we normally test with. We would typically change our DRAM, SSD, and cooler, but in this case, since it's sold in configurations much like this one we opted not to. We have considered doing a more standardized test in the future for those interested.
Games like frequency, and the Turbo table of the Xeon W-3175X must be quite the impressive one by the numbers we are seeing. The CPU not only has game, it can game. Not only can it game, but you might also be able to call it the best gaming CPU in the world if all you play is Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, and there are literally dozens of us who play that game. We are still a bit shocked by how well it did in games, but keep in mind we did mention earlier that we didn't standardize the memory or SSD, both of which are superior when it comes to this system compared to our stock systems we typically use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Out of the Box Performance: Blender, Handbrake & More]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, & More]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]