Fractal Design again opts for plain cardboard to box the chassis, which makes the black screen printing pop. At the top, we get the name of the company as well as the generic name of the chassis. The image in the middle is of the TG series with a fragile sticker. Along with the logo and web address, there is a small notation that this is a tempered glass edition, and the color indication above says our chassis is black.
Under the name of the chassis on the side of the box, we see a chart for the product specifications as well as a second chart on the cooling. The stripe at the bottom tells us that the chassis is designed in Sweden while made in China.
The back of the box is used for an exploded diagram of the Meshify S2, with seven points of interest. This is where Fractal Design mentions the tempered side glass panel, the easy to clean dust filters, inclusion of USB 3.1, the large mesh front for high airflow, the water cooling support, integrated PSM fan controller, and the PSU cover.
While we have figured out that we do have a black Meshify S2 with tempered glass, there are still two options it could be. Looking at the white stickers on this side of the box determines which is inside since the part number ends in TGD, which is the mark of the Dark version.
With plastic stuck to the shiny parts of the front bezel, and with it clinging to both sides of the tempered glass panel, the chassis is then wrapped in a plastic bag to protect the paint. Taking on blunt force impacts are the Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom of the chassis. While basic, it still allows this relatively heavy mid-tower to arrive at our door in pristine condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black-Dark TG Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify S2]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5