The Z390 Extreme4 shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 10+2 phase configuration. Each of the CPU and iGPU phases utilizes a dual N-channel SinoPower SM7341EH 25A MOSFET and a high current inductor. The main PWM controller is the UPI Semiconductor UP9521 in 5+2 phase mode.
Each of the five phases goes to a UP1965 driver, which them outputs to two power stages. The two phases for the iGPU phases use UP1962 drivers. The memory VRM is a large single phase set up as two phases and is controlled by a Richtek RT8120.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]