DOOM & PUBG
We have not had all that much time with the Ironclaw RGB, but in the time we have had it, we got in a few rounds of PUBG. The good thing is, coming from another mouse, we do not feel awkward or weren't fumbling about trying to pick up ammo, bits, weapons, and armor. Of course, it also helps to be able to shoot what you see, and we did feel like we were on target more than with the previous mouse we were using. Doom is another game we like to test movement on, and here we had to lower the DPI a bit to gain control.
The good thing is, after a bit of trial and error finding the right setting for us, we felt comfortable here with a good mix of movement and accuracy, saving ammunition that is sometimes hard to come by. We have also been playing golf recently too, and in The Golf Club 2018, there is the ability to swing the club with mouse movement. Here it is vital to keep it straight moving back then forward to get the ball to the pin, and again the Ironclaw did the job we asked of it. We also found the highly textured rubber side grips to work very well in the instances where lifting the mouse becomes needed.
Windows and Productivity
Being able to customize the mouse for productivity tasks is beneficial here, and with the ability to make Macros do anything form opening PhotoShop, to opening Pandora, all with a click of the mouse. The glide of the Ironclaw is smooth and easy to get the mouse where it needs to be. In photo editing this is paramount, and again, switching from one mouse to another, we migrated to the Ironclaw with the same pinpoint accuracy we like to have when removing dust from images.
The comfort of the shaping is also well felt in this area. In the time we had with the Ironclaw RGB, we did spend more time working with it than playing, and even without large hands, we found the fit to be great for our hand, and could spend hours upon hours using it without any sorts of pain or discomfort. All in all, an excellent option for both gaming and desktop/productivity environments.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Endgame dethrones Avatar as biggest movie ever
- Hackers disclose Russian deep-web 'Tor' data storing project
- Say goodbye to your UI in Cyberpunk 2077's hardcore mode
- NASA's Artemis Moon program completes new Orion space module
- RTX 2080 SUPER for $699 = $3000 TITAN V performance teased
- i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra oc problem. need help
- need help plz i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra OC problem
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: 'Heavy Lies the Crown'
- Tap Empire - available now on the App Store and Google Play!
- It's Always Sunny: The Gang Goes Mobile Launches Worldwide Today
- Rogue Games Expands Team with Three Key Hires for Rapidly Growing Game Portfolio
- Traitor's Empire release for Android