RTX + DLSS + RTX 2060 + Battlefield V = WOW
There is a patch dropping for Battlefield V very soon with EA and DICE incorporating DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) support into the game. NVIDIA wins both ways here as infusing DLSS and ray tracing results in more performance, not less.
NVIDIA has tested with "early builds" and had the GeForce RTX 2060 with both DLSS and RT enabled at the same time with amazing results. The company generated the data using the Arras multiplayer map for these results:
- Battlefield V: RT off - 90FPS
- Battlefield V: RT on + DLSS off - 65FPS
- Battlefield V: RT on + DLSS on - 88FPS
As you can see RT + DLSS enabled on the GeForce RTX 2060 allows for virtually no performance drop between enabling and disabling real-time ray tracing effects. I don't know why anyone would run Battlefield V with RT on and DLSS off once the patch is here for the game, as the performance benefits are beyond obvious.
This was one of the most exciting parts of the Turing GPU architecture unveiling, was waiting to see things like this happen. INCREASING in-game performance by enabling DLSS with ray-tracing effects ON is an incredible achievement, only capable on NVIDIA technology.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPUs]
- Page 3 [Specs: GDDR6 Memory]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Overclocking]
- Page 10 [Heat and Power]
- Page 11 [RTX & DLSS: Battlefield V Thoughts]
- Page 12 [Performance Thoughts]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!