RTX + DLSS + RTX 2060 + Battlefield V = WOW
There is a patch dropping for Battlefield V very soon with EA and DICE incorporating DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) support into the game. NVIDIA wins both ways here as infusing DLSS and ray tracing results in more performance, not less.
NVIDIA has tested with "early builds" and had the GeForce RTX 2060 with both DLSS and RT enabled at the same time with amazing results. The company generated the data using the Arras multiplayer map for these results:
- Battlefield V: RT off - 90FPS
- Battlefield V: RT on + DLSS off - 65FPS
- Battlefield V: RT on + DLSS on - 88FPS
As you can see RT + DLSS enabled on the GeForce RTX 2060 allows for virtually no performance drop between enabling and disabling real-time ray tracing effects. I don't know why anyone would run Battlefield V with RT on and DLSS off once the patch is here for the game, as the performance benefits are beyond obvious.
This was one of the most exciting parts of the Turing GPU architecture unveiling, was waiting to see things like this happen. INCREASING in-game performance by enabling DLSS with ray-tracing effects ON is an incredible achievement, only capable on NVIDIA technology.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPUs]
- Page 3 [Specs: GDDR6 Memory]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Overclocking]
- Page 10 [Heat and Power]
- Page 11 [RTX & DLSS: Battlefield V Thoughts]
- Page 12 [Performance Thoughts]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series