The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Founders Edition was running at 71C maximum during heavy benchmarking stress, with no adjustments made to fan curves or speeds. With overclocking at maximum (+150 on the GPU and +500 on the GDDR6) the card topped out at 75C - again, with no adjustment to fan curves or speeds. This is all out of the box.
My entire Core i7-8700K graphics card test bench was using a total of 220-230W during all of the testing for the GeForce RTX 2060. Damn good on power consumption considering the horsepower in this card.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPUs]
- Page 3 [Specs: GDDR6 Memory]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Overclocking]
- Page 10 [Heat and Power]
- Page 11 [RTX & DLSS: Battlefield V Thoughts]
- Page 12 [Performance Thoughts]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]