Case Build & Finished Product
With all of the parts in and the chassis reassembled, from the front, the view does not change much. We cannot see the 240mm radiator we installed in the front, but we do see the gap to the right of the front panel is no blocked off more, due to having to run the cables there.
The left side view comes out much cleaner than we had expected with what we consider a complete lack of wire management. We do see some of the leads going to the motherboard, but overall the look is clean, where all of the major components are in view.
The PSU and the video card gave us no issues when it came to mounting them, but there is one thing lacking here we wish we had. We would have liked it if the GPU bracket included a rear I/O panel bracket so that the rear dust shield could be used, allowing its markings to help users down the road.
With the system we use, wires are limited, but even so, with no dedicated wire management, wires are left to hang behind the motherboard tray. Had we populated the HDD and SSD mount locations, things would look even worse than they do now, and the glass is not tinted enough to block this from view.
Now that we have the power applied, two lights come on with the Torque. The Antec logo has a red LED behind it which is on any time the system is running, as well as the tiny blue LED in the power button. As for noise and airflow, with the Torque, as shipped, there is none. It is up to you to configure fans and radiators to your liking.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec Torque Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Torque]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5