MSI has a pretty decent BIOS, with a unique layout. There are two operation modes, an Easy Mode and an Advanced mode, which we recommend you use. We were very impressed with the number of settings, especially memory and VRM settings. Fan control is present in the form of a GUI. The UEFI also has a board explorer where you can find the details of all connected devices.
MSI's Dragon Center, Mystic Light 3, Killer Control Center, and Nahimic 3 are included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG Z390 GODLIKE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]