GIGABYTE has revamped the GUI a bit, but it's not reflected in these BIOS shots because this is an earlier version of the UEFI. The UEFI has both an Easy mode and a Classic, more advanced more. All the settings you need to overclock are there, and control is present in the form of a GUI. GIGABYTE's newer skin is much nicer than the red one, so if you get it by default, you can just update your UEFI.
GIGABYTE's software package includes 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, EasyRAID, Fast Boot, Game Boost, ON/OFF Charge, Platform Power Management, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, Smart HUD, SIV, Smart Survey, and USB Blocker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]