Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Continued
We love that the feet at the back edge, which flip out, do so to the sides so they won't collapse. The shape of the plastic section of the foot is different, but the rubber tip is similar to others. We also noticed the peg under the foot, which we can only assume is a support for the feet and is found on both sides.
The braided cable starts thick, and near the end of the 1.8-meter cable is a cover where the cable splits into two. Connecting the USB 2.0 connection with the keyboard logo on it ensures the functionality of the keyboard. To use the pass-through port, you must also plug in the second connection with the USB icon on it.
The keycaps are single shot caps, done in white plastic first. Once they are molded, they are then taken to the paint room where black paint covers the top and sides. The legends are left blank to allow the RGB lighting to shine through them.
Under the caps we find Cherry MX Blue switches with clear cases. Each switch has an internal RGB LED at the back edge, and we have them lit currently. We also like that the torsion bars are built into the keyboard, with helper stems for the larger keycaps to connect with.
For the FPS crowd, Corsair offers a set of four keycaps for the WASD keys. Each of them is gray on top, highly textured like the space bar, and are all angled for a better feel while moving around the maps.
MOBA titles utilize a slightly different group of keys and are why Corsair also included a second set of six keycaps. Again, they are gray, textured, and angled, but we also notice that the color does not shine through as well as it does the standard keycaps.
Stepping back to encompass the entire K70 RGB MK.2 with the power to it, we can see the rainbow effect that Corsair has set as the default. All of the RGB lighting is very bright at its highest setting, and with this or any profile you make or choose from the sample list, if RGB LEDs are your jam, Corsair has what you need.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced