Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The profile view of the K70 RGB MK.2 is similar to many other Corsair keyboards with the raised front and back sections, and the exposed switches. The top plate is aluminum which is anodized black, which matches the plastic lower frame section and the keycaps.
The seventy-four standard keys on the left two-thirds of the keyboard are all where they should be, and in a US layout, we recognize. Along the top, there are extra buttons, and we see the nameplate has changed from previous models too. Otherwise, the convex keycaps, brushed metal finish, and the highly textured space bar are all things we expected.
The trio of buttons at the top, which are membrane backed switches, are used for additional functionality. The first button is what you use to change which of the three profiles is in use. The second button controls light intensity in three levels or shuts them off across the entire keyboard. The last of the buttons is the Windows Lock-out function, which when active makes sure that some keys will not take you away from the game.
There are more than thirty buttons on the right end of the keyboard, but in the standard thirty, we do find what we see all of the time. The legends on the commands are written out entirely, and eight of the nine numbers on the number pad have dual functionality.
Since they were hard to see in the last image, we made sure to get a bit closer to the lock LEDs. These indicate if the number lock, caps lock, or scroll lock are active with white LEDs, where others will match the keyboard.
The multimedia controls are just above the number pad, and the shape of them has changed since last we saw a K70 keyboard. The stop, previous track, play/pause, and next track are all easily reached. To control the sound, there is a mute button to the left of the metal scroll wheel, which raises and lowers the volume.
The right side of the keyboard is identical to the left, other than in this image we have flipped out the feet. Doing so improves the angle of attack on the keys, and with the wrist rest attached, it is much more comfortable to use it long term.
Under the keyboard, we find that the rubber feet are quite large, and along the front edge, we can see where the wrist rest clips into it. In the middle of the keyboard, there is an X-shaped groove in the K70 RGB MK.2 which is used to allow for wire management for the mice or the headset, which can be plugged into the back edge of the keyboard via the pass-through port.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Intel teases its graphics card in prototype renders
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced