MSI's UEFI hasn't changed much from Z370 to Z390; there are additional settings such as Tjmax offset and such. The layout is decent, and fan control is present in the form of a GUI. MSI's board explorer is also pretty unique; you can even see what brand mouse you have plugged into specific USB ports. The UEFI also has everything you need to overclock.
MSI's Dragon Center, Mystic Light 3, and Nahimic 3 are included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Gaming Edge AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]