Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB and supports an integrated headphone AMP, MSI added a Texas Instruments OP1652 amplifier for the internal front panel header and Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide.
We get an i219v PHY for the Gbit LAN. The WIFI is from Intel's Wireless AC 9462, which is a 1x1 controller rated up to 433Mbps.
MSI is using On Semiconductor NB7NPQ1004 dual port USB 3.1 10Gbps re-driver for the rear USB 3.1, and a Texas Instruments HDS3220 type-C controller. We find the same combination for the internal USB 3.1 type-C header.
The GL850G is a USB 2.0 hub used to expand the internal USB 2.0 headers. The main SuperIO is the nuvoton NCT6797D, and we find a GD75323 driver and receiver chip used for the COM port.
A Nuvoton NUC126 Arm Cortex microcontroller is used for addressable RGB LED control. The motherboard features a single 128Mbit BIOS ROM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Gaming Edge AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]