In general, system installation with the Ninja case is very straightforward, with only a few things to watch out for.
Firstly, popping the black covers out of the front panel which cover the drive bays is surprisingly difficult and required a fair amount of force. Be careful not to lose skin doing this.
Secondly, as already noted, the hard drive configuration does draw the drive connections further away from the motherboard. This probably won't be a problem for the power leads which are generally long enough to cope, but depending on the positioning of the PATA/SATA ports on your motherboard, the data cables could be a problem. Especially with a master/slave PATA configuration - in this instance it's probably worth investing in pre-cut ribbon cable which tends to be much more flexible, or you can cut the cable yourself and bind it together.
Finally, full-length optical drives mounted in bays 2, 3, 4 or 5 may come into contact with diodes or capacitors mounted on the extreme left hand edge of the motherboard - something to watch out for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam