In general, system installation with the Ninja case is very straightforward, with only a few things to watch out for.
Firstly, popping the black covers out of the front panel which cover the drive bays is surprisingly difficult and required a fair amount of force. Be careful not to lose skin doing this.
Secondly, as already noted, the hard drive configuration does draw the drive connections further away from the motherboard. This probably won't be a problem for the power leads which are generally long enough to cope, but depending on the positioning of the PATA/SATA ports on your motherboard, the data cables could be a problem. Especially with a master/slave PATA configuration - in this instance it's probably worth investing in pre-cut ribbon cable which tends to be much more flexible, or you can cut the cable yourself and bind it together.
Finally, full-length optical drives mounted in bays 2, 3, 4 or 5 may come into contact with diodes or capacitors mounted on the extreme left hand edge of the motherboard - something to watch out for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series