In general, system installation with the Ninja case is very straightforward, with only a few things to watch out for.
Firstly, popping the black covers out of the front panel which cover the drive bays is surprisingly difficult and required a fair amount of force. Be careful not to lose skin doing this.
Secondly, as already noted, the hard drive configuration does draw the drive connections further away from the motherboard. This probably won't be a problem for the power leads which are generally long enough to cope, but depending on the positioning of the PATA/SATA ports on your motherboard, the data cables could be a problem. Especially with a master/slave PATA configuration - in this instance it's probably worth investing in pre-cut ribbon cable which tends to be much more flexible, or you can cut the cable yourself and bind it together.
Finally, full-length optical drives mounted in bays 2, 3, 4 or 5 may come into contact with diodes or capacitors mounted on the extreme left hand edge of the motherboard - something to watch out for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard