Radeon RX 590 Specs
AMD is using the Polaris 30 GPU inside of the Radeon RX 590, which is the same as the Polaris 20 used on the Radeon RX 580 except RTG is now using the smaller 12nm node instead of the 14nm node used on Polaris 20/RX 580.
- Compute Units: 36
- Stream Processors: 2304
- GPU Base Clock: 1469MHz
- GPU Boost Clock: 1545MHz
- Up To 7.1 TFLOPs
- Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 256GB/sec
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction: Where Has RTG Been?]
- Page 2 [What's New: 12nm + New Game Bundle]
- Page 3 [Radeon RX 590 Is Actually Quite Special]
- Page 4 [Detailed Specs: Radeon RX 590]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]