Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370 (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 4x8GB DDR4 3200 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Corsair Air 540 (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
- Wi-Fi NIC: ASUS PCE-AC88 (buy from Amazon)
- 10Gbe NIC: ASUS XG-C100C (buy from Amazon)
- Thunderbolt 3: ASUS Thunderbolt EX3 (buy from Amazon)
ACC has always been the preferred method for setting up your AS6302T. The software will search for your NAS within the network and aide in initializing.
Pushing through initialization, we start by setting up ADM, the underlying OS for Asustor NAS. The 6302T uses ADM 3.1.
It does take a few minutes to get through setup, each step gets a check once complete.
ADM 3.1 offers the same desktop we have seen in the past. Icons separate the OS into categories.
Access Control allows you to setup users, groups along with managing LDAP and shared folders.
Activity Monitor allows you to check in on system usage.
App Central gives access to tons of applications, the most popular being Plex, Web Browser and Download Center.
Backup and Restore houses all your options for replication, external backup, and cloud options.
The external device manager allows you to setup drives, printers, Wi-Fi dongles even optical drives.
Moving to services, we have support for CIFS, AFP, and NFS. Further, we have FTP, WebDAV, and Bonjour support.
Settings goes a bit deeper with everything from network, to hardware and energy options.
Storage manager allows you to check in on your drive health along with capacity. If you use IronWolf drives, you get a higher level of detail on the drive health.
System info gives detail on the components along with Dr Asustor if you have an issue with the NAS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Asustor AS6302T NAS Appliance]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel stacks CPU, DRAM, and IO into one package with FOVEROS
- Intel Xe: scalable graphics architecture aims for PETAFLOPS
- Intel Sunny Cove uArch: Deeper, Wider, Smarter. Bye Skylake!
- Survival instinct questioned in new Left Alive trailer
- Devil May Cry 5 - HYDE Collaboration trailer released
- The Best Zero Gravity Chair of 2018 - Your Best Digs
- How Does Garcinia Shaping Pro Work?
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019