While the Vantec CCK-6035D heatsink doesn't come out as the top cooler in my testing database, it maintains a very respectable level of cooling. It also costs about $5 USD less than many other copper heatsinks out there, so that makes it even better.
The polished base was a very nice surprise, and the addition of a silicone thermal material separate from the heatsink was a huge plus. It was rather nice not having to lap the base and scrape off a bunch of thermal tape for a change. Vantec has gotten into the habit of taking care of a lot of the small details in their product line.
Bottom line...If you have just found yourself to be in possession of one of the fast Thunderbird type processors and are looking for a reasonable cooling solution that won't break the bank, then you'll do well with the Vantec CCK-6035D HSF.
Polished copper base on sink
7,000RPM Delta fan
Included converter for power
Thinner clipping mechanism
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit