Temperature and Power Consumption
The power consumption of the DeskMini 310 is much higher than the others, but in this case t's because of the desktop CPU.
The entire case is designed to allow in a lot of air, which is necessary to support 65W CPUs, and temperatures look good.
The rear of the DeskMini 310 reveals the thermals of the internal parts, and they look quite good for supporting a 65W CPU. You can actually see where the heat sink fan is because the fan stays cooler than the rest of the unit.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the DeskMini 310 Gaming PC]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System and IO Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]