The DeskMini 310 UEFI is similar to that of other ASRock motherboards, except it doesn't offer overclocking options. Full fan control is present so you can tune the CPU fan curve, but it's not necessary. You do get full control over advanced platform features, so if you want to disable something it's very easy to do.
The DeskMini 310 is a barebones product, so it has no software.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the DeskMini 310 Gaming PC]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System and IO Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]