The box is quite small and contains the barebones PC and power adapter. Our WIFI kit and VESA kit came in separate packages. Packaging is pretty good.
Accessories include a 19v (6.2a=120W) AC/DC power adapter, two SATA connectors, manuals, USB 2.0 add-on, COM add-on, VESA mount with screws, WIFI card, WIFI antenna, and all the tiny screws to install the M.2 devices.
At the front of the device, we find headphone and microphone jacks, a USB 3.0 type-A port, and a USB 3.0 type-C port. There is also a power button located on the front. At the rear, we find our DC input jack, DisplayPort, HDMI port, VGA (D-SUB) port, Gbit LAN, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 port. There is a tab you can insert a lock into to prevent people from opening the device, as well as metal punch through for up to three WIFI antenna attachments and a COM port.
The top of the device is pretty much a big vent, but there are cutouts for adding two more USB 2.0 ports. The bottom of the device has the proper screw holes for the VESA mount, or you can add included rubber legs if you want it to sit on your desk.
The top of the unit is just another large vent. The bottom of the unit features four more areas where you can attach rubber legs, so the unit can stand vertical or horizontally depending on your needs.
Here we see the COM port and the USB ports installed, and the WIFI installed as well.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel stacks CPU, DRAM, and IO into one package with FOVEROS
- Intel Xe: scalable graphics architecture aims for PETAFLOPS
- Intel Sunny Cove uArch: Deeper, Wider, Smarter. Bye Skylake!
- Survival instinct questioned in new Left Alive trailer
- Devil May Cry 5 - HYDE Collaboration trailer released
- The Best Zero Gravity Chair of 2018 - Your Best Digs
- How Does Garcinia Shaping Pro Work?
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019