Supermicro has once again revamped their UEFI with a much easier to use layout and configuration. All the settings you need for CPU overclocking are in the single menu, except for voltages which are in their own menu. Multiple levels of LLC have been added, and if you choose the frequency preset, the board automatically changes power and IVR settings behind the scenes. Fan control is present as well and for the first time Supermicro has added in the ability to choose between DC and PWM modes.
Supermicro's SuperO Booster is their light application to change RGB LED settings and fan control in Windows and overclock in Windows.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-PGW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]