ASUS Strix B450-I Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 and the entire audio section is built into a daughterboard. We find two amplifiers, one is a SoundPlus OPA1688 and the other is an RC4580, it's possible that one is used as a pre-amp or that one amplifies voltage and the other current (as on more recent ASUS boards). We also get audio capacitors and illuminated audio jacks.
The main NIC is an i211AT Gbit NIC from Intel and the second is a Realtek RTL8822 Wave-2 WIFI controller which is 2x2 867Mbps.
The two Pericom PI3EQX re-drive two USB 3.1 signals from the chipset. The main SuperIO is the ITE8665E and the motherboard uses a 128Mbit ROM.
A TPU chip is used to provide extra ROG functionality. A Texas Instruments SNx5DP159 turns the digital display signal from Raven Ridge CPUs into an HDMI 2.0b electrically compatible signal.
A STMicro STM32F microcontroller handles the addressable RGB LED header and the addressable side LEDs. An Aura chip controls the RGB LED functionality of the RGB LED header.
Two ASMedia ASM1480 switch x4 from the PCI-E slot to the rear M.2 slot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Strix B450-I Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Strix B450-I Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Strix B450-I Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]