Physical Overview Continued
We get a 1MP 720P camera along with an array microphone.
The notebook opens up roughly 135 degrees.
Here we can see the notebook all opened up, and the new vapor chamber in its greatness. The new technology is different from what Razer has used in the past. The huge chamber uses graphite-based ser-grade thermal materials, 69 fins on the heat exchangers, and custom 44-blade fans. With the battery on the opposite side of the notebook, weight is distributed pretty evenly.
We find Intel's latest Wireless-AC 9260NGW, which is capable of 2x2 wireless AC up to 1.733Gbps. We also see Razer is using 8GB Samsung memory modules.
Right above the 80Wh battery, we find the 512GB NVMe SSD. It is a Samsung MZ-VLW5120, which is like a PM961.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]