Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
In Handbrake we see something interesting; the 2920X is getting really close to the 1950X in performance. It could be because it's a mixed workload, not all cores are used, and we see the 2920X actually overtake the 1950X in ScienceMark. SuperPI is very single core and memory latency dependent, and in this case, the 2970WX is feeling the heat. We do get some cache and memory improvements with the 2000-series processors, and the 2920X beats the 1950X in that regard in SuperPI. The 2970WX is the second best Blender benchmark result in our charts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark & More]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V & More]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]