Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
In Handbrake we see something interesting; the 2920X is getting really close to the 1950X in performance. It could be because it's a mixed workload, not all cores are used, and we see the 2920X actually overtake the 1950X in ScienceMark. SuperPI is very single core and memory latency dependent, and in this case, the 2970WX is feeling the heat. We do get some cache and memory improvements with the 2000-series processors, and the 2920X beats the 1950X in that regard in SuperPI. The 2970WX is the second best Blender benchmark result in our charts.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX and 2920X retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX and 2920X retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions