In The Box
When you break through the plastic wrap and get to the goodies hidden inside, you'll be greeted with several items. Besides the TV board itself, you get a remote control (with batteries no less), all necessary cabling to handle the features of the product, a driver disk, two additional program disks, an antenna for the radio functions, a user manual and a short PCI bracket for those needing to install inside a small enclosure.
Before we dig too deeply into the board itself, we'll take a quick look at the peripheral accessories to give us an idea of what we can expect.
As I mentioned earlier, you have all the cables you need to handle the task at hand. Going in order of the pictured items above we have an infrared receiver (for the remote control), power crossover cable (to allow for remote PC startup), the FM radio antenna, an S-Video breakout cable set, standard RCA crossover cabling in case you need to have separate sound going into your audio board, and a cable connection converter.
The software package that comes with the H900 device consists not only of the drivers for the card, but other handy utilities and programs as well.
The driver pack loads not only the drivers but also the utilities necessary to make use of this multimedia device. We'll dig a little deeper into these in a bit, though.
The other 2 disks contain programs that you may or may not have a desire for. VideoStudio and MovieFactory are included to help you make the most of any data you save to disk. These programs will help you crop and edit video data for a more professional look. Since these are stand alone products as well as a part of the included software bundle, we won't be going into depth on these programs.
Since it would be entirely too much to ask for us to actually move a mouse and change a channel, Compro has included a remote control that allows you to utilize all of this board's functions. What is even more surprising is the addition of batteries.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit