Keeping things simple on the outside, Corsair opts for plain cardboard. On it we see the Corsair name and logo at the top, some stickers blocking the rendering of the chassis in the middle, and the full name of the chassis at the bottom of the panel.
The right side of the box begins with a sticker denoting which of the three options is inside of the box. Under the handle, we see three sets of specifications, as well as renderings showing the front of the chassis and the left side, both with measurements shown.
The back of the box has the company and product name at the top, with an exploded diagram of the chassis using up most of the space. Across the bottom, we see fix features wrote out, which are marked in the diagram above.
The last exterior panel is nearly identical to what we saw on the other side of the box. The only difference is that the specifications shown on this side are in three different languages that what we saw previous to this.
The chassis comes with plastic on the front of the chassis as well as on both sides of the tempered glass, before the whole enclosure is placed inside of a plastic bag. It is then almost entirely protected by thick, dense foam, with caps at the front and back, as well as a section covering the window. Everything was done to ensure the Spec-Omega shows up in perfect working condition, and as expected our chassis showed up without a single blemish.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SPEC-OMEGA]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director