Installation and Finished Product
The backplate is designed to go around the sockets so that there is no interference or anything to set the plate askew. For our Intel motherboard, we use the slots at the four corners then screw down the back plate until you run out of threads and it is locked as tight as can be.
To lock the back plate onto the motherboard, you must install nylon washers and standoffs, which is what the screws attach too. Once done there, you set the top plate onto the standoffs, and secure it with another set of shorter screws. Also notice, that no matter how the top plate is installed, it has mounting holes for the block in all directions.
We applied some thermal paste to the top of the CPU, and it is time to mount the block. With a pair of screws going through the tabs of the block, you send the screws all the way in, and you are almost ready to get to cooling.
With the motherboard installed and the radiator mounted into the chassis, we are ready to see what is what. Upon initial powering of the Orcus 360 RBW, we can see that the RGB lighting is displaying all of the colors in a rotary pattern around the inside of the block, which matches what is happening with the fans. Aesthetically, the Orcus 360 RBW has been worth the effort, as it is a beautiful presentation to start with.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Raijintek Orcus 360 RBW Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019