Accessories and Documentation
Most of the hardware seen comes in a clamshell package made of plastic, and it contains what is seen in the following two images. First, we see the packet of thermal paste, a 24-pin "jumper" to help bleed the loop, there is the AMD and Intel mounting hardware, and the other bag has screws for the fans and chassis mounting.
Inside of that same package, are the back plate and top plate, On the left is the back plate with the dense foam to isolate it from the motherboard with AMD and Intel mounting locations. The top plate does not have foam, is made to mount universally, and again, is ready for both AMD and Intel sockets.
Along with the three BDL 12025S fans shown in this image, with their clear blades and black frames, we also see the bottle of coolant sent with the Orcus. It is recommended to use this coolant over anything else, as it is designed to handle the mixed metals. You could use something else, be sure to consider all factors.
In this image, we show off what makes the Rainbow ADD RGB lighting system work. There is an eight-port hub, which is PATA powered, although we wish it were SATA powered. There is an RGB extension cable to allow for motherboard RGB control, although a switch has to be moved on the hub to enable it. As its shipped, the hub is set to work with the remote on the right, which we have seen used many times in the past.
Last, but not least, are the instructions. While there is a parts list denoting what everything is or does, the instructions could use better renderings. There is a point to where you install the standoff nuts, and one side is different than the other, and you are left guessing which way is up. Beyond that, the instructions are thorough and will aid in getting the cooler mounted without issue.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Raijintek Orcus 360 RBW Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media