Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC892, some electrolytic audio capacitors, and the PCB is physically isolated to reduce noise.
The Gbit LAN comes from a Realtek RTL8111H controller. A Pericom PI3EQX re-drives both USB 3.1 signals for both ports on the rear IO panel, and an ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch chip.
ASRock expands upon the number of default SATA6Gb/s ports with an ASmedia ASM1061. A Realtek RTD2168 is used to provide the D-SUB (VGA) port on the rear IO.
The motherboard's main SuperIO controller is the nuvoton NCT6779D. RGB LED control comes from a nuvoton N76E885AT controller.
The chip on the left labeled "232GG" is a drivers and receivers chip for the COM port. The motherboard utilizes a 128Mbit BIOS ROM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]