Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC892, some electrolytic audio capacitors, and the PCB is physically isolated to reduce noise.
The Gbit LAN comes from a Realtek RTL8111H controller. A Pericom PI3EQX re-drives both USB 3.1 signals for both ports on the rear IO panel, and an ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch chip.
ASRock expands upon the number of default SATA6Gb/s ports with an ASmedia ASM1061. A Realtek RTD2168 is used to provide the D-SUB (VGA) port on the rear IO.
The motherboard's main SuperIO controller is the nuvoton NCT6779D. RGB LED control comes from a nuvoton N76E885AT controller.
The chip on the left labeled "232GG" is a drivers and receivers chip for the COM port. The motherboard utilizes a 128Mbit BIOS ROM.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam