The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 6+3 phase controlled by an Intersil ISL95712, it's in 3+3 PWM mode and features two integrated drivers for the main 3 phase rail and one on the 3 phase rail. Three ISL6625 drivers can be found (1 VCore, 2 SoC). The CPU VCore phases each use one Nikos PK618BA and one PZ0903BK MOSFETs. The SoC phases use twoPK618BA for the low-side and one PZ0903BK for the high-side.
The memory VRM is two-phase controlled by a Richtek RT8120 which has a single integrated driver (so double components).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]