Case Build & Finished Product
Not much has changed on the front of the chassis from the beginning until now. While we do see some of the wires hanging out behind the motherboard tray, we can also see the top of the radiator peeking through the transparent window near the top.
The finished interior looks decent, but the wires need some help. The motherboard and GPU fit, as does the AIO at the front, but the PSU complicates the use of the holes at the top of the PSU cover, and the opening where the rear fan lead passes, does not bode well for the 8-pin placement. Not horrible, but not excellent in this aspect.
The rear I/O dust cover snapped right in, and the motherboard aligns with it as expected. The GPU needs to be forced into place as if the expansion slots are too close to the back edge of the motherboard. Without a supplied cable, the vertical GPU slots are pointless, but the PSU did line up well when it came time to mount it.
The wires behind the motherboard tray can be a handful to manage. With just enough room, roughly 20mm, we were able to keep the wires close enough to not impede on the glass panels placement, but it took us quite a bit of time to get to this point. We also do not care for the fact that we had to stuff the PSU cover with cables, but it is what it is built for, in the end.
Once back together, the Master M400 does have a look that some will appreciate. The lightly tinted glass on the left side affords a good view of the interior, but we are not entirely sold on the styling yet.
Once we plugged the PC into the wall and hit the power button, it comes to life. The LED ringed fans can be seen through the dark tint of the bezel, and the one in the back adds a ton of light to the interior. The power button is backlit with a blue LED, and while looks have improved, the airflow is lackluster at best.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games