Inside the Master M400 Continued
The back of the chassis is where the third fan is located, and it is ringed with LEDs just like the two in the front. Below the fan, we find the seven expansion slots with two removable covers, and the rest are knock-out style. The two vertical slots are accessed from the outside but do allow for vertical GPU mounting, if you buy the riser card.
The PSU cover sections off the motherboard from the hard drives, which are accessed from this side. At the back, there is a cut-out to view the PSU sticker, and just above it is the vertical GPU mounting bracket. We also found another pair of holes for the wires, which also have grommets in them.
Behind the motherboard tray, we located the manual and hardware tied into the HDD cage. On the left is a pair of locations for 2.5" drives to be mounted on the front of the motherboard tray, and under the CPU access hole is room for another couple of them.
The HDD cage is set back enough to allow a radiator to sit in front of it, and has a pair of plastic trays in it. These bays will house 3.5" drives with screws through the sides of the trays and can be used for more 2.5" drive bays, as the trays are drilled to accommodate that.
The PSU has ventilation under it, and a set of three foam pads for the PSU to rest on. When using a modular power supply, we suggest connecting the wires to the unit before putting it in the chassis, as there is not much room to do it after, and the HDD cage is not removable.
Not in the image are a pair of 4-pin Molex connectors for the power to the fans, and the other is used for an RGB fan hub, which has nothing connected to it for this chassis. We can see the mess of 3-pin fan connections on the left, the front panel wires for LEDs and buttons, the HD Audio cable, the USB 2.0 cable, and even the native USB 3.0 cable. All of which are black, and will blend in when the build is finished.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!