Inside the Master M400
Opening the front of the chassis shows that the front I/O panel is connected to the bezel, and so are the wires. There are a pair of LED fans on the front of the chassis, which can be seen through a couple of amber tinted windows. As for the transparent window near the top, it is removable for an optical drives placement, but otherwise, it is just a window looking in at the RAM and CPU cooler.
With the tempered glass out of the way, we find a chassis with two compartments. The larger one at the top for most of the components blocked off from the bottom by the PSU cover.
The bracket is for a pair of 5.25" drives, but the PCB behind the bezel makes the top one irrelevant. The lower bay can be used for whatever you want to fill it with, and in the right instance, it would be cool to have thermal monitoring or a digital fan controller showing through the window.
Further down the front of the case, we can see how it breathes. The pair of TB12025-33LED fans are pulling air through the sides of the bezel and into the chassis. Notice too, that at the bottom, the PSU cover is open to allow a radiator to fit there as well.
Once the big top cover is removed, we find a raised section of the chassis for more fans. A pair of 120mm fans will fit without any conflict to the motherboard, and even with a 27mm AIO radiator, we do not find issues. Thicker radiators can be an issue for taller RAM usage or also hit the motherboard heat sinks.
The motherboard tray is marked for various motherboard sizes and has a large CPU access cutout. There are twelve tie points on the motherboard tray, and the four bigger holes for wires have grommets in them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Iron Harvest' reinvigorates the RTS genre, releases Sept 1st
- New historical turn-based strategy game 'Humankind' re-writes history
- Kerbal Space Program 2 announced for 2020, will have multiplayer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition debuts on the Switch Oct 15
- Dota 2 tournament The International: biggest prize pool ever with $33M
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director