Inside the Master M400
Opening the front of the chassis shows that the front I/O panel is connected to the bezel, and so are the wires. There are a pair of LED fans on the front of the chassis, which can be seen through a couple of amber tinted windows. As for the transparent window near the top, it is removable for an optical drives placement, but otherwise, it is just a window looking in at the RAM and CPU cooler.
With the tempered glass out of the way, we find a chassis with two compartments. The larger one at the top for most of the components blocked off from the bottom by the PSU cover.
The bracket is for a pair of 5.25" drives, but the PCB behind the bezel makes the top one irrelevant. The lower bay can be used for whatever you want to fill it with, and in the right instance, it would be cool to have thermal monitoring or a digital fan controller showing through the window.
Further down the front of the case, we can see how it breathes. The pair of TB12025-33LED fans are pulling air through the sides of the bezel and into the chassis. Notice too, that at the bottom, the PSU cover is open to allow a radiator to fit there as well.
Once the big top cover is removed, we find a raised section of the chassis for more fans. A pair of 120mm fans will fit without any conflict to the motherboard, and even with a 27mm AIO radiator, we do not find issues. Thicker radiators can be an issue for taller RAM usage or also hit the motherboard heat sinks.
The motherboard tray is marked for various motherboard sizes and has a large CPU access cutout. There are twelve tie points on the motherboard tray, and the four bigger holes for wires have grommets in them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019