Inside the Master M400
Opening the front of the chassis shows that the front I/O panel is connected to the bezel, and so are the wires. There are a pair of LED fans on the front of the chassis, which can be seen through a couple of amber tinted windows. As for the transparent window near the top, it is removable for an optical drives placement, but otherwise, it is just a window looking in at the RAM and CPU cooler.
With the tempered glass out of the way, we find a chassis with two compartments. The larger one at the top for most of the components blocked off from the bottom by the PSU cover.
The bracket is for a pair of 5.25" drives, but the PCB behind the bezel makes the top one irrelevant. The lower bay can be used for whatever you want to fill it with, and in the right instance, it would be cool to have thermal monitoring or a digital fan controller showing through the window.
Further down the front of the case, we can see how it breathes. The pair of TB12025-33LED fans are pulling air through the sides of the bezel and into the chassis. Notice too, that at the bottom, the PSU cover is open to allow a radiator to fit there as well.
Once the big top cover is removed, we find a raised section of the chassis for more fans. A pair of 120mm fans will fit without any conflict to the motherboard, and even with a 27mm AIO radiator, we do not find issues. Thicker radiators can be an issue for taller RAM usage or also hit the motherboard heat sinks.
The motherboard tray is marked for various motherboard sizes and has a large CPU access cutout. There are twelve tie points on the motherboard tray, and the four bigger holes for wires have grommets in them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance