The UEFI on this motherboard is very similar to that of other ASRock AMD 400-chipset motherboards, although we couldn't locate an easy mode, but that's all good since all the settings we need are in the advanced mode. Fan control was present as both a GUI and manual input menu. The UEFI was easy to navigate through, and it was quite easy to input overclocking settings.
ASRock's software package includes F-Stream, Polychrome RGB, Key Mater, and XFast LAN.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450 Gaming-ITX/AC) retails for $125.79 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]