Packaging and Overview
The box lets us know that the motherboard is capable of supporting Ryzen 200 series chips right out of the box. Packaging is decent and protects the motherboard well.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s, WIFI antenna, M.2 screws, case badge, postcard, driver DVD, and manuals.
ASRock put in three fan headers. The CPU fan header is 4-pin PWM and is circled in red; it supports up to 2A. The other two circled in blue are DC/PWM mode headers with support for up to 3A each, and they are capable of supporting water cooling pumps.
The UEFI and ASRock's A-Tuning program offer control over all headers. The motherboard carries a straightforward design aesthetic; black and gray. The back of the motherboard doesn't have much on it, but there is an M.2 slot back there.
The rear IO panel features two USB 2.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, two USB 3.0 ports, Gbit LAN, 7.1 gold plated audio with S/PDIF out, and WIFI antenna connectors.
At the rear of the motherboard, we find an x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slot routed to the CPU. Internally the motherboard offers up an 8-pin power connector for the CPU.
The motherboard has a USB 3.0 internal header and USB 2.0 internal header, four SATA6Gb/s ports, and front panel headers on the right side of the motherboard. At the top of the motherboard, we find an addressable RGB LED header, an ASRock RGB LED header, and an AMD fan LED USB header.
The HD audio header is near the WIFI controller, and the battery is glued to the back of the audio headers. The heat sinks are all screwed into the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Metro Exodus finalized, release date moved up
- ZeniMax and Facebook settle VR lawsuit
- RED Digital Cinema teams with NVIDIA for 8K movie editing
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender