HTPC Features: Equipped with an HDMI 2.0 re-driver, WIFI, and solid built-in audio, this B450 mini-ITX motherboard is designed with the right stuff so you can use it in an HTPC build.
Aesthetics: The motherboard utilizes a black and gray color theme, which lets the motherboard blend into the background. On top of that, we find both an addressable RGB LED header and a normal RGB LED header. There is also a single USB 2.0 header near the two labeled AMD FAN_LED USB, and that can be plugged into one of AMD's fans with built-in RGBs.
Decent VRM: ASRock made sure to provide enough power stages in the form of dual-N channel MOSFETs with power inductors to provide enough main power to AMD CPUs. On top of that, they made sure to include an 8-pin power connector for the CPU instead of a 4-pin header, and they used 20oz copper in the PCB.
WIFI is 1x1: You do get Wireless AC, but it's Intel's 1x1 Wireless AC controller that maxes out at 433Mbps, which is less than 867Mbps.
The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac is a high-end B450 mini-ITX motherboard, and there are not that many of them. ASRock added in a pre-driver to help with the HDMI 2.0 port, as well as WIFI so you can use the computer anywhere and included the high-end ALC1220 audio codec with full audio ports.
The VRM has a high component count, and together with the 2oz copper PCB, decent inductors, and a decent heat sink, it should keep your CPU well fed and not throttling. The motherboard also has both main types of RGB LED headers, a neutral color theme, and has that single header for AMD RGB LED heat sink fans. If you are looking for a decently loaded B450 motherboard, give the B450 Gaming-ITX/ac a look.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||92%|
The Bottom Line: The ASRock B450 Gaming-ITX/ac is another stellar mini-ITX product from ASRock, but this time it uses the B450 chipset.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games