Packaging and Overview
The box for the Z370 Classified K, and the motherboard packaging protects the motherboard well.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s cables, SLI bridge, IO shield, M.2 thermal pads, case badge, manual, and driver DVD.
The Z370 Classified K has six fan headers; all of them are PWM headers it seems. The motherboard has an all-black aesthetic board wise, but it also has a large white metal facing screwed into its heat sinks and IO shield. The aesthetics are straightforward, much like the motherboard. The back of the PCB has no major components.
The rear IO panel features a clear CMOS button, DisplayPort, HDMI, six USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, two Gbit LAN ports, and 7.1 audio with S/PDIF out.
The PCI-E layout is simple; the first two large reinforced x16 slots operate at x16/x0 or x8/x8. The bottom x16 slot is x4 PCI-E 3.0 electrical and there are two x1 PCI-E slots routed to the PCH's two SATA ports. The M.2 slots are well labeled, and the bottom one is linked to one of the SATA ports.
Both M.2 slots are x4 PCI-E 3.0. The top M.2 card is for WIFI and doesn't support data drives.
We have six SATA6Gb/s ports. The motherboard has a USB 3.1 type-C internal header as well as a BIOS selection switch right below the 24-pin connector.
At the top right corner of the motherboard, we find two RGB LED headers, a power button, a reset button, and a POST code display. At the top right corner of the motherboard, we find an 8-pin power connector and a 4-pin connector.
We find a USB 3.0 header and a USB 2.0 header at the bottom right corner of the motherboard. The motherboard also features an extra PCI-E power plug and a built-in speaker.
We find headers at the bottom of the motherboard. The heat sinks are all screwed into the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Classified K Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced