Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OPCircuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB is physically isolated from the rest of the PCH. The sound system uses an ALC1220 with some Nichicon Gold Series and WIMA audio capacitors.
Here we find out i219v PHY that creates the 1Gbit Intel NIC. We also get an Intel Wireless AC 8265NGW wireless controller.
The ASMedia ASM3142 is used as the USB 3.1 controller, and the TI HD3220 chip acts as a type-C switch chip. We find another HDS3220 for the internal type-C header.
The rear IO has two DAC-UP 2 ports, and those get power from a circuit controlled by the Richtek RT8288A. The main SuperIO is the IT8686E, and it monitors, provides fan control, and the rear PS/2 port.
The IT8295FN is a microcontroller programmed to provide RGB LED support. The motherboard does come with dual BIOS ROMs for redundancy.
An NXP level shifter provides the rear IO panel with an HDMI port. ASMedia ASM1480 provides the motherboard with the ability to switch around PCI-E lanes.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.