Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OPCircuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB is physically isolated from the rest of the PCH. The sound system uses an ALC1220 with some Nichicon Gold Series and WIMA audio capacitors.
Here we find out i219v PHY that creates the 1Gbit Intel NIC. We also get an Intel Wireless AC 8265NGW wireless controller.
The ASMedia ASM3142 is used as the USB 3.1 controller, and the TI HD3220 chip acts as a type-C switch chip. We find another HDS3220 for the internal type-C header.
The rear IO has two DAC-UP 2 ports, and those get power from a circuit controlled by the Richtek RT8288A. The main SuperIO is the IT8686E, and it monitors, provides fan control, and the rear PS/2 port.
The IT8295FN is a microcontroller programmed to provide RGB LED support. The motherboard does come with dual BIOS ROMs for redundancy.
An NXP level shifter provides the rear IO panel with an HDMI port. ASMedia ASM1480 provides the motherboard with the ability to switch around PCI-E lanes.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Circuit Analysis]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]