DOOM & PUBG
We have had quite a bit of time with our right hand over the Flick 2, and we cannot say anything bad about it. Especially when it comes to games, we have no qualms with the mouse. In PUBG, our headshots have gone up, our kill rate has improved, and while some may say it is possible to get better at a game, it does take the right equipment too. We do feel that zeroing in on the enemy is far less tedious, without overshooting the target or having to jiggle around to get the perfect shot, and this is at 3200 CPI.
With games like DOOM, where the sensitivity is naturally higher, we did have to slow things down to 2400 CPI to eliminate the fact that we were continually swinging around and passing the enemy right by with the sights. However, it is the comfort and size that has won us over. Of course, all of the things we mentioned above are a huge factor as well, but if the mouse does not feel right, why bother. For those with medium to larger hands, we do think that the Fnatic Flick 2 may be precisely what you are looking for.
Windows and Productivity
Again, in the daily grind of what we do every day, the Flick 2 and its comfort is what has kept it around so long. To edit images, the same things we loved about it in games is true here too. The cursor is always where we want it, it is easy to remove bits of dust as the mouse seems to move with our eyes, and even if we had to remove long scratches in the glass table, the lack of angle snapping makes it possible to follow any line accurately.
Scrolling through pages does work the finger used out quite a bit, but that is something that after a few days of use, we got more comfortable with. Lifting the mouse as we sit down and get comfortable is a breeze with the indented sides and micro-dot grips. There is not a single thing that comes to mind, in any aspect of using this mouse with a PC, which we would in any way try to dissuade you from looking for something else. The Flick 2 has enough for most users out there, and does it in an attractive package that includes all the right components to get the job done right the first time.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.