Fnatic Focus 2
Fnatic also sent us the Focus 2 Professional Edition eSports Grade Cloth pad to use the Flick 2 with. At the bottom, we see that this pad is only the large version, with two larger and one smaller option.
The back is where the features and specifications are, and is where we see that the pad has a cloth top, it is soft in feel, and dimensionally it is 487mm wide, 372mm deep, and 4.5mm thick.
The cloth surface is black, and on the left edge, we find the Fnatic name and logo painted on it. The cloth has a fine weave, but the hills and valleys are perfect for the Flick 2 and the sensor inside. On this pad, the Flick 2 is a precise and accurate extension of our right hand.
The edges of the pad are laser cut, which melts the cloth to the foam, slightly extending the time it takes for the top fabric to roll away from the foam. The foam is open-celled, and is also black, as not to draw too much attention.
Under the pad, Fnatic opted for small chevron patterns to keep the Focus 2 in one place. Whether on the various surfaces found in our office from plastic tables to wooden desks, even stacked on top of other desk pads, our Focus 2 stayed right where we put it initially.
With the Flick 2 on top of the Focus 2, we can gain some perspective to its large size. This is plenty of room for low CPI gamers not to have to lift much, and high CPI gamers will have fewer issues. We do prefer the mouse and keyboard to both fits on a pad, but this is a good option for those who prefer a pad for the mouse only.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.