Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Flick 2 has an egg-shaped profile from front to back, with a pair of side buttons near the top. At the left is a Fnatic logo which is backlit, and to the right, if it is a system of micro-dots pressed into the rubber-coated plastic, to offer some form of grip to lift it.
From the back, we see the bright orange bottom section below more of the rubber coated plastic. On the heel, the Fnatic logo is painted on, and as we near the top of the three sectioned top, we notice a smooth curve on both sides, no slant to the right like the Clutch 2 has.
The right side of the mouse looks much like the left. There are no buttons on this side of the ambidextrous design, but we do see more dots for grip. Near the front edge of the mouse, we see the FLICK name painted on it.
The front of the mouse is blunt and curved, with the center extending furthest the most. The cord comes from the center of the Flick 2, and each of the main buttons are slightly convex, and again, has a rubberized coating applied to them.
Between the left and right click buttons is a backlit scroll wheel that is segmented in its movement, and has a rubber exterior for the best grip opportunity, even with Cheeto covered fingers. Behind the wheel is a single extra button, and by default, it is used to select through the pre-defined levels of CPI from the factory.
The near two meters of cable is covered with a rubberized sleeve, which we can see is bundled with a rubber strap sporting the Fnatic name and their logo. The cable terminates with a bright orange stress relief adapter in a connector with the Fnatic logo on it. It should be the easiest to spot in the rear I/O panel.
The bottom of the Flick 2 is made of a single piece of orange plastic which has the eye of the sensor smack dab in the middle, surrounded in a section of black plastic. Allowing for near effortless glide across the mouse pad, Fnatic opts for the use of two large feet rather than to try using multitudes of smaller feet.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance