Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
With the Flick 2 name across the top, an image of the mouse in the middle, and the company name and log at the bottom is what the top of the box looks like. We also appreciate the black and white background, which makes everything shown pop off the backdrop.
On one of the vertical side panels, Fnatic says "You do not fail by trying. Dare to win." At the top, just ahead of the mentions of seven years at number one in Counter-Strike, two global champions in Heros of the Storm, and three top worlds in League. The information finishes with the fact that Fnatic has been in the eSports game since 2004.
The back of the box ix black and uses orange to highlight things and white text to explain them. There is the story of Fnatic at the top, followed by an introduction to the Flick 2. Under both, we then see features like the customization, the comfort, the optical sensor, the OP performance, and that it is built like a tank.
Fnatic also went to one of their own for an endorsement of this mouse, and not only can you see the eSports player QUACKNIIX, but there is a quote which he provides on how he feels the Flick 2 would be an advantage for you to own.
The bottom of the box is where the specifications are found. Outside of that, there is a hand placed product sticker with the name of the device, its model number, and is also where we can see that the Flick 2 is assembled in China.
After cutting through a pair of anti-tamper stickers, the top of the box can be lifted off. Under the lid is the Flick 2 surrounded in dense foam, ensuring it will not move while in transit. Even the sides of the box have logos on either end, and the side closest says "by the time they see you...", while the other says "it's too late."
The manual that comes along with the Flick 2 is thick due to the number of languages covered inside of it. Things start with the usual stuff like the connectivity, where to go for software, and a bit specific to the mouse, and is rinse and repeat after that through the various languages. We also received a sheet with three stickers on it, and these can go on the chassis, on a window, wherever you see fit to put them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds is Epic Store exclusive
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today