Fnatic OP Software
Once the Fnatic OP software is downloaded and installed, you are brought to the home page first. This is where you can select the keyboard that is connected for customizations, but you can also click on more boxes to be delivered to Fnatic to read up on other products they offer as well.
Once the miniSTREAK is selected, or by clicking the keyboard icon to the left, we get into the main menu. The profile tab is where you must go before you do any programming or customizations. Once a profile, one of four, is chosen, you can go on with what you came here to do.
The lighting tab is where you go to address the way the RGB LEDs illuminate. There are the same eight modes seen here that the F5 key will run through. If the menu on the right is collapsed, you have options of animation speed, the direction the pattern flows, or if you go into the color editor, you can set static colors via sliders as well as an RGB scale.
If you want to remap keys, add Macros, launch an application, or open a file, the key bindings menu is where it's at. All you need to do is select a key on the keyboard on the left, and once done you go to the top-right and choose if it is just that key press or if you use the Function key with it. Once that is set, you can continue to change it with one of the options below.
When a button is selected, and you click on the macro tab, you then have to click on a new macro tab to bring up what we see here. At the top, you can name the Macro you are creating. Once that is done, click start recording and enter the combination of keys, and they will show up in the window, commands at the left in order of use, and to the right, it will record the time between actions as well. You can add steps to the end of a Macro, but we see no way to edit in any way beyond that.
Competition Mode is where you can press the Fnatic logo key on the keyboard and enable or disable whatever keys you want to. This is done so that while gaming, there is no way accidental key presses will be registered, especially those that make take you out of the game, or in any way detract from getting the task at hand accomplished without any interruptions. Color selection is across all keys, but those that are disabled are dark like the Windows key is, and those left working are still illuminated, here only. When activated, all keys on the keyboard are illuminated regardless of functionality.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the miniSTREAK]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears 5 PC spec recommendations are pretty lax: GTX 970, Intel i5 CPU
- Squall's moody teen angst gets remastered next month for $20
- Watch Dogs Legion has MILLIONs of playable characters
- New Avengers gameplay looks DAMN good, why wasn't it shown before?
- Microsoft add long list of new games to Xbox Games Pass
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Corsair K57 RGB Wireless Gaming Keyboard Review
- I5-8250U laptop throttling while gaming. New fan, new heat sink yet, new thermal yet no avail. Please help.
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- PUBLISHER HUYA SIGNS TACTICAL SCI-FI FPS BOUNDARY FOR PS4 AND PC
- Thermaltake Launches its first Level 20 Gaming Mouse
- European Premiere of three brand new AOC gaming monitors at gamescom 2019
- JCB partners with EVO Payments to enable JCB card acceptance for merchants in the UK and Ireland
- West HQ and NEC Australia team up for industry leading customer experience at the new Sydney Coliseum Theatre