B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section uses the Realtek ALC1220 with 115dB SNR, and GIGABYTE says this module has enhanced input SNR up to 110dB. We also find Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and WIMA film capacitors as well as a physical PCB divide to enhance audio quality.
The Intel i211AT is used as the Gbit LAN controller, and the WIFI module is the Intel Wireless AC 3168NGW 1x1 433Mbps controller.
A Pericom PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-driver is used to enhance signaling from the chipset to the type-A USB 3.1 port. A Realtek RTS5441 is used as the type-C switch chip and power delivery controller, but we don't see a second re-driver, so perhaps the chip has some sort of special capability to enhance the signal. We find two 128Gbit/16MB BIOS ROMs on the motherboard, providing a secondary level of protection from bad BIOS flashes.
An ITE8686E SuperIO is used to provide fan control, monitoring, and basic system functionality. The ITE IT8792E is used to enhance fan control capabilities.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]