Test System Setup
Processor: AMD Sempron 64 3000+ (1.8GHz)
Memory: 2x 512MB Corsair DDR-533
Hard Disk: 2x Seagate 7200.9 RAID 0 (Supplied by Seagate)
Graphics Card: 2x nVidia GeForce 6600GT in SLI
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2
Drivers: nVidia ForceWare 81.98 and DX9c
There is nothing to compare this motherboard to as it is a one of a kind setup. So for our testing in this review we are going to compare this system using a single GeForce 6600GT and two 6600GT in SLI.
The reason we choose this graphics card is that if you are going to buy an AMD Sempron processor, you aren't going to be able to really afford two 7800GTX cards.
We will attempt to update this review when we find out the SLI ability of the 7300 series cards, as these would be a great option in SLI for the budget gamer system.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005 SR3
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Memory bandwidth is right on for a single channel DDR AMD K8 based board. In SLI mode there is no reduction in memory bandwidth, so there is no penalty on the CPU using SLI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Series]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ